Josh Blair has lived most of his life in Kenton County. From Edgewood Road to Orphanage Road, a few streets over to West Lakeside Ave, and for the past eight years in Erlanger, Josh’s roots are in this community. In 2001, Josh graduated from Beechwood High School, then completed a bachelor’s degree at Northern Kentucky University and a master’s degree at Ohio University. His family attended Blessed Sacrament Church.
Josh works as an adjunct professor of communication at NKU, Cincinnati State, and Xavier University. He is currently enrolled in the Deaf Studies Certificate program at Cincinnati State, where he is studying American Sign Language.
Josh previously worked as the Public Information Officer for the Department of Public Safety at Syracuse University and as a Customer Services Representative at Fidelity Investments. In college Josh was a valet at Walt’s Hitching Post. If you dined there between 2001 and 2003, he probably parked your car.
Josh is a father of three. His son, Ian, is 12 and attends Turkeyfoot Middle School, where he plays in the select band. His 9-year-old twin daughters, Cara & Lily, attend Caywood Elementary School, and are members of Girl Scout Troop #7395. They have a golden retriever named Ruby.
- Beechwood Band Boosters
- Caywood Elementary PTA
- Turkeyfoot Middle School Indians Club (PTO)
- Villa Hills Civic Club
- Friends of Kenton County Public Library
- Northern Kentucky University Alumni
- Kentucky Educators’ PAC
- KY State FOP
- United Automobile Workers (UAW)
- United Mine Workers of America (UMWA)
- Kentucky State AFL-CIO
- Northern Kentucky Labor Council
- IBEW Local 212
- Kentucky Building & Construction Trades Council
- Communications Workers of America Local 3310
- International Brotherhood of Boilermakers Local 40
- Plumbers, Pipe Fitters, and M.E.S. Local 392
- Kentuckians for the Commonwealth’s New Power PAC
- Committee for Fairness and Individual Rights
- Run for Something
- The Kentucky Initiative
- The Sierra Club